During the IRIS project we explored several story modelling approaches which are shortly described here:
- Modelling a storyworld based on planning
- Modelling a storyworld based on goals, tasks and obstacles
- Modelling a storyworld based on finite states
- Modelling a conversational storyworld
- Modelling a storyworld based on verbs and roles
Here we provide an overview of several case studies we conducted during the last years.
- "Diverâ€™s Luck"
- "Harold in Trouble"
- "The Trick"
- "Plain Terror"
- "The Cruise"
- "All about Peter"
- "Office Brawl"
- "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber"